Friday, October 3, 2008

Homecoming

The Game
Bingham beat Kearns 42 to 10. Good job Miners!
Jake and Sammie After the Game
Jake called me and said "My own little Sammie is Homecoming Queen!" he was so proud.:)Congratulations Sammie!
The Dance
Awghhh

The Guys
They were so proud of their matching outfits!

The Girls

Oh to be young and beautiful.
Accomplishments aside, we are so proud of Jake and the good kid he is. What a great time of their lives. Or in Danielle's words "UGHH it is like a freaking reality tv show." ha ha

6 comments:

The Westlunds said...

Amy they are so cute!! I only hope that my boys can end up half as good and cute as yours!! they are quite a good lookin couple!!

mikelle said...

Wow! 42-10?! Great job Jake! And you look so professional on the football field! I wish we could be there to cheer you on. Keep up the good work, but PLEASE don't get killed out there! We love you too much.

I guess I must be getting old because those prom outfits on the guys look really weird to me...

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

I feel ya Danny.. I feel ya!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The girls at Bingham are seriously gorgeous. Lucky Jacob. That's a very handsome group of boys as well. Looks like a fun night. We are so proud of Jake. He is a great example to us and to our children. We are rooting for him and wish him the best of luck in everything he does.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Jake! What I fun time in life and what a good kid! He just needs to BE CAREFUL on that football field.

Joe~n~Meg said...

What beautiful pix... Missed seeing you in NY, but loved seeing your fam. I saw that Sheri forwarded my email with new blog address, which was nice since I don't have everyone's. (I saw your name, right?) JIC-www.theborichfamily.blogspot.com
Love,
Megan