Friday, March 6, 2009

SURPRISE!!

It has been YEARS since Jake had a real birthday party. Since he was turning 18 we figured this was pretty much it for the "friend, kid parties." Plus, Blake and I left the day before his birthday for a cruise (We WON), so we wanted to do something fun for him.
This is the big "Surprise", although he doesn't look that surprised. I think he was a little suspicious.
The party was at a place called Noahs in South Jordan. You rent rooms and have them all to yourselves. It was a cool place. Way cooler than our house! My sister found it and took matters into her own hands and booked it. Our neice Kaley is having her wedding here in May!

Jake is lucky to have such a fun, nice group of friends.

Sammie was a big help because she invited the friends and got them all to be there on time. She hated that he kept asking her so many questions and she had to fib!


The pool table room joined with this raquet ball room. They loved this room. Jake said Tyson's raquet ball lessons really paid off. :) You could also plug in the Wii, and play life size Wii on the wall in there. They let you bring in your own food. AND it was reasonably priced! Sorry, I sound like a brochure for Noahs!
Jake and his new birthday guitar. He is taking it in school. He loves it. We 'get' to hear him often. He has the desire, but we question his talent! Anyways, I can't believe my baby is 18. I am in total denial. Believe everyone when they say it goes too fast. :(

1 comment:

The Westlunds said...

Gosh I can't believe Jake is 18!! Well I really can't believe You are old enough to have a kid That old! But he sure is a cute kid! Brooke