Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL --- (OR SECOND)!

Well, I can tell my kids (and I) are getting older because I forgot first day of school pictures this year, - so we got second day of school pictures instead!
Derek is in big 4th grade now! Didn't he just start kindergarten?
Brett now rules the school in the 6th grade!
Danielle started HIGH SCHOOL this year. She loves it, I am sure because she is learning so much NOT because of social reasons!
Sadly, we were not there to take Jake's first day of college pictures, but we were there to get pictures of him dressing for his first football game.
He is the one in mid-throw warming up AND in red. Weird.
Here he is putting on his helmet and carrying his clipboard. He is number 18.
He did SO good at keeping the clipboard:)! He didn't get to see much of the game though. It was very fun to see him there on the sidelines working hard to pay for his education! Oh yeah and Dixie won!

No comments: