Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ironman














Blake took the day off today because of all of the different places we had to be - and everything got cancelled because of the rain! Blake and I took advantage of this rare occurance and took Brett and Derek to the movie to see Ironman. (Of course Jake and Danielle found something else to do real quick.) It was my idea of a great afternoon. When we got home Derek was busily coloring, cutting and taping. This is what he came up with. (Ironman, in case you couldn't tell). It warms my heart to see that at least one of my children can be creative!

7 comments:

mikelle said...

That's so great that you guys got some down time! Derek is so funny. I love the creativity! Wasn't Ironman a great movie? We really enjoyed it!

The blog is looking great Amy! (You were worried for nothing!) I'm glad you were able to get the music up and running. And I really like the family pictures! Keep up the good work!

Simone said...

Derek is a hoot! Allyssa used to do this kind of thing all the time. It always made me laugh!

Tracie said...

I love your blog. It's great!!

Anonymous said...

SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't belivev my cousins IRON MAN! SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

Ya me and Derek are so creative!!

Welch TLC said...

Amy,it is great to read about your family. I am happy Mikelle started your blog,it is such a great way to stay in touch. :) Is that Jake standing next to Danielle in the family photo? Holy Moly how tall is he? Time flies

Chad and Kelly said...

I had no idea that you guys were bloggers! I'm so excited to keep up with all of your family (even though we don't live far).
P.S. that's ok if you don't feel well rounded..I know the feeling, but it's a fun life anyway!