Monday, July 28, 2008

Flaming Gorge

Once again our kids have to look to their aunt and uncle Brooke and Bryce for their fun and adventure. Danielle and Jake and his friends spent the 24th of July weekend with them in Flaming Gorge. Jake drove them up Thursday morning, which made me nervous, but I tried really hard not to worry! Thankfully, they all made it home safe and sound.

Danielle and her cousin Annie loving Jace on the boat.

Jake and his buddies kickin back on their way fishing.
Jake's favorite pastime.

I love how Danielle matches the umbrella!

Mike, DJ, Jake, and Dantley dug themselves their very own kiddie pool!

We can't leave out cute baby Stetson. Again thank you Westlunds for being so good to our kids and making such great memories with them.


3 comments:

mikelle said...

I can't believe how beautiful and grown up Danielle is getting. I didn't recognize her at first! And Jake is getting so handsome. I feel for you Amy - if I have kids that good looking I'm going to lock them up in the house!

Chad and Kelly said...

Fun pictures! I am still waiting for Brooke and Bryce to adopt me. Sorry to hear about Uncle Jim, that must have been scary! It sounds like he and my mom have a lot in common. Fall, and just bounce back up, like nothing ever happened. Hope he is doing better, give him a kiss for us!

Anonymous said...

It looks like they really enjoyed themselves. I have never been to Flaming Gorge, but it looks beautiful. I really need a good water ski this year. The kiddie pool looks like fun, but I have to say I would have probably steered clear myself. But you know my theory on pools. And that one is a little crowded.